Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yet another Podcast: RRRadio.com

We're in. We're exploding to Podcast radio, people!! It's only a matter of time...

We don't get so much love, but we're mentioned and they play our little radio promo, which is nice of them. Thanks to Richard at Roots Rock Radio for pumpin' the Wagon.

The Roots Rock Radio show is up
http://xroadz.com/RRR/RRR24.mp3

He plays "Paul"...Starts at around 8:50...Steve's pushstart promo for
RRradio.com is at 12:59...13:08 Richard says stuff about you "There's a lot
of cool texture in the intro of that song...."

There you go. Just enough information to tide you over.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my Lord...

...hearing that many R's in one sentence at the beginning is making my heart palpitate...

...I have the "R-R-R" set on a loop while I practice to simulate what the audiences do while I'm playing at a Pushstart show...

"what?"

you mean the audience isn't chanting my name through the whole set?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home